Monday, June 23, 2008

Recent cards

Sorry I have not posted much new stuff over the past week or so, I have been really busy getting work done, as well as designing pieces for my upcoming classes at Tomorrow's Memories. I will be doing two classes, one is a canvas and the other is a selection of Male cards (one specifically for father's day). I will post some sneak peaks of these soon, but if you will want to see the whole of the piece, you will need to pop into Tomorrow's memories where they will be on display.

Anyway, thought I would share with you some of my not so recent cards.

For this card, I used my knife to cut out parts of what was a really detailed paper, it gave a really nice effect. The back of it looked a bit like lace before I stuck it down!

For this card I used glossy accents to bring out the flowers a little more.

In this card I used paper I had previously cut out daisy flowers with the sizzix as a stencil and sponged over it in white and pink paint to create this background effect in the centre of the card. I didn't actually use any patterned paper at all, so it was a great idea for when you can't find paper to match what you are wanting... CREATE IT YOURSELF! Again, I used glossy accents on the flowers to give that more porcelain effect.




1 comment:

Vicki said...

As always Beck your work is beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing the pieces that you are working on for the classes....See you soon, Vicki