Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank-you cards

I have decided to make a few more acetate 'Thank-you' cards, if I have them there, I am more likely to give them. I will keep adding to this blog entry with some more as I do them.





You can often change a little of a design or the materials used to get a different looking card. I liked the design of the card I made with the challenge pack, and so decided to make another using acetate as the base of the card. I really like the effect it has with the metallic paper behind it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I Love your Cards!
I think it's always nice to get a gift that is handmade...even if it's just a card!
Do you sell your cards, or just use them for personal use?
*Very Creative!

said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Your cards are just gorgeous! Love your little 3-D houses too!! I found lots of inspiration here at your lovely site!!