Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone & a new Layout

I don't know where I found the time but I got my tree put up, did all my christmas shopping and made 8 card between Monday and Christmas eve.... Here is the tree complete with presents....


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did! Got spoilt and had some good experiences. Had lunch at my place with Andrew's Family, it was really nice. Then popped over mum and dad's to see them and also got to catch up with my brother and his family. They are back from China after spending 2 years over there. It was great to see them and especially catch up with the kids, they grow SO FAST!! My niece has gotten older - she is 8 now and I am blown away by how amazing a reader she is... also my nephew is still as cute as ever, and still loves you to play with with him. I had not seen him for over a year, so it was great to spend some time with him also.
Later that night back at our place, Andrew felt the baby kick for the first time. It was only a little kick, not one of the stronger ones, but he felt it non the less. This was a really nice presi for us from the bub. I have been feeling it kick for weeks, but it makes it all the more special when you both feel them I think. I also had another scan this week and all is going well, baby is growing well.

Well here is a layout I promised..... I did this one for work using the Sakura Park papers....

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Beck and Andrew!
Sounds like an awesome day.
And how lovely that Andrew felt your little baby kick ... that's very special. Take care of yourself x

Tracey Holdyk said...

Merry Christmas to you both and congrats on feeling your little baby kick Andrew, it would have been an amazing feeling. I am glad all is going well with the baby. Nice layout too by the way.
Love me :-)