Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tag Box

I made this a couple of weeks ago for one of the girls at work. She is on the road to loosing weight, and to help her along I came up with the idea of some of the girls at work decorating some tags for achievement along her way to success. I made the box and a couple of the tags. She has already achieved these two goals which is FANTASTIC.
There are a heap more tags, and hopefully I will remember to photograph them all as it has been a really nice joint effort!

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

I love this idea you came up with for our friend at work. She's loving it, and it so looking forward to her next tag.
Thanks for involving us all too Beck xx

Vicki said...

Hope you have a great Christmas Beck....the last one before your own little baby arrives!! Vicki x