Monday, March 23, 2009

New DT layout and cards for TM

Yes, I don't believe it either, I have got some more new DT stuff that I have done for TM having only finished the other lot a couple of weeks ago!

I must say though, that I am finding my scrapping a great outlet while I am getting to the later stage of the is pregnancy. I get tired on my feet easily and it sure beats watching TV all the time. My belly is still getting in the way, but it gets in the way no matter what I do, so I figure I may as well be doing something that I love. I even find that I am getting back into the fun of trying to come up with something a little different in my layouts, which I really enjoy. I have a new idea that just popped into my head today, so can't wait to try it out.... but I have a few other projects I want to finish first...

Anyway, enough of my chatter... here is the layout and cards I sent off to Tomorrow's Memories today, they should be in store later this week for you to check out in real life... well that is if you are in Perth!


I used Kaisercraft papers for this layout, which I thought suited a boy theme without being too plain. I love these photos of my hubby Andrew which I took playing around with the new camera we had bought that week. We went away with frinds that weekend, and it was just the most relaxing pretty setting for a getaway!



I made this card using one of the Twiddleybitz products which you are sure to be able to get at Tomorrow's Memories. They are just great for creating cards quickly but having them look a little extra special.





These cards were made using 'my little shoebox' papers which are available at Tomorrow's Memories... I easily made these three cards using the paper from only 2 sheets that were co-ordinated, and simply added some embellishments all of which are available at TM as well.

Have a look at the Tomorrow's Memories (http://www.tomorrowsmemories.com.au/) website as there are SO MANY awesome classes coming up in the next schedule as well as birthday celebrations in May...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Can't wait to see these in real life!!! Thanks for doing such a great job. Take care and enjoy the last weeks and days before baby arrives...
vicki x

Tomorrow's Memories said...

Hey lovey, thanks for the congrats. Yep I think I have finally accepted my fate... I am a card maker.
Who would have thought hey!
Hope you are feeling well. Love me :-) Tracey