Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank-you

On Saturday my lovely Sister in-law Amanda threw me a baby shower for my bub who is due to arrive in 4 weeks and 2 days! She went to heaps of effort and organised a wonderful afternoon with the ladies.

Everyone spoilt me heaps and I can't remember the last time I got to open so many presents! I will post some pictures when I can get them off my mum's camera... but until then I thought I would share with you a picture of the thank-you cards that will be coming their way! I made these with a mixture of Kaisercraft papers and embellishments...

I had a very busy Sunday, not only finishing the above cards, but also washing all the clothes, linnen etc ready for bub's arrival which is now not too far away. Everything is clean and smelling beautiful and all is away in it's spot! My bag and bub's bag is packed and now all we have to do is wait for this little one to enter the world! I am really excited now and just can't wait to give my bub a cuddle.... and find out if I have a girl or boy, cause it is now KILLING me to know!!

Now that all is done ready for bub, I will get some more scrapping done before it arrives..... shall post some more stuff this week!

2 comments:

Sonya Thair said...

Hey you,

Gosh you have been busy. Even 8 months pregnant just can't stop you!

The thankyou cards are gorgeous. Your friends and family will love them.

Looking forward to hearing that big news! So exciting I wish I was there with you to share. Will chat soon take care.

Son
xx

Unknown said...

Lots of nesting happening by the sound of it Beck...thats a sign that its not far away :)
Glad you got spoilt at your baby shower, you deserve it. Great to see you last week, you look great.
Can't wait to find out what bub is too and all the very best for bub's birth day :)