Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

I did this double layout a little while ago and thought I should put it up to share. I used the Argentella range of paper by Kaiser which I just LOVE!! It is a very 'me' paper and I was so thrilled when it was created (I was still working there at that stage). My girlfriend's wedding photos really suited this paper even though her photos are just so lovely they really carry their own. This being the case, I didn't want too much on this layout (not usually me) and wanted the embellishments to be an accent rather than a focus.

The hearts have been cut out of the paper using my pazzles machine which I love but have to spend some time learing how to use it a little more.

Hope you enjoy it...

1 comment:

Melissa Kennedy said...

Gorgeous Layout Bec. Its beautiful