Friday, June 19, 2009

New cards for special girls

Ok firstly I thought I would give you all an update on my special little man. He is doing really well and is an absolute angel. I am loving motherhood and all it brings. I will post some new photos of him soon. Obviously there has been a HEAP to take in over the last 4 weeks and well my scrapping has suffered a little, BUT I am starting to be able to make time with the amount of visitors to see him have started to slow. We still have more visitors on the way, but definitely less than over the last few weeks.

I have made a little time over this time to get SOME scrapping done (still have a few unfinished or not yet photographed projects yet to share) and here are a couple of cards I made last weekend. They are for 2 special girls who have their birthdays this week. They will receive them tomorrow so I figure it is safe to share... that and I thought I better photograph them before I send them on their way.I made this card using some really nice twiddleybits pieces. The twiddleybits piece on the back has been painted with making memories white paint then covered in glue to adhere some white flocking. I have then glued the mirror butterfly on the top. I just love these mirror pieces... definitely one of my fav's!!

This second card has some raised cut out paper using some foam dots and a pretty twiddleybits butterfly that has been sprayed with coloursprays. The coloursprays make it SO quick and easy to finish these cardboard pieces!

No comments: