Sunday, July 5, 2009

Twiddleybitz challenge - 'So Cute'

Well, as promised I have completed my take on the current Twiddleybitz challenge. I really enjoyed incorporating Tracey's challenge into a layout I wanted to do of my little man. This is the first layout I have done of Austin! The Twiddleybitz arrow I used is really good for boy layouts, and I will be using a heap of these in future I think.

Rather than incorporating my material and stitching together I decided do the stitching by hand on the paper and incorporate a piece of material that I have coloured using ink rubbed on it under the star. The piece I have used for the journaling was a page out of the Twiddleybitz mini star album. One of these albums can go a long way as a journaling tag...

1 comment:

Al Hannah said...

Very cute photo of Austin, Beck ;) The colours complement the photograph so well