Friday, August 14, 2009

Keeping track of the little things

Today I wanted to share something that I have been doing since my little boy arrived.

When he came into the world I was understandably very busy and not the best at writing down his little day to day milestones. BUT, I did often update my status on Facebook. I have continued to do this to keep track of them all. I have also copy and pasted my wall into a document so that I can print it out and have it for when I catch up scrapbooking these things... I also take photos when I get a chance of and use the date to match them up...

For me it is my easiest way of journaling prior to making up the layouts/album. I have also had a heap of friends and family say that they love hearing what he has been up to...

I just wanted to share it so that someone else my benefit from this idea.

Have a great weekend.... and I will post some new work REAL SOON!!

xxxx

No comments: