Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New photos of Austin

Photography by Brooke Chalmers
I thought I would share some new photos of my little man. He is growing fast and learning new things all the time.
A month ago one of my lovely friends took some pictures of Austin. She took some really cute photos of him just over one of our friend's houses. I was amazed how easily she took these pic's of him.



If anyone would like some photos taken by Brooke, you can contact her on brooke.r.chalmers@gmail.com she does photography of children in your own home, where they are happy and relaxed in their own environment and no need to travel for the shoot!

I will be using these pics in some upcoming projects and Can't wait!! Hope you have a great day....

xxxxx

4 comments:

Vicki said...

He is sooo beautiful Beck! Looks very happy and content. Thanks for sharing.
Vicki

Unknown said...

the baby is so cute....looks really beautiful
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Unknown said...

awwwwww...he is sooooo gorgeous Beck. I wish I could see you more often.

suzitee said...

How adorable!