Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Steps in Life - Twiddleybitz 'Foot Book'

Ok so I have been really bad at keeping my blog updated. Truth is I have had a VERY busy month with a not well little man. He is finally on the mend now and as soon as I am back up to date with everything I will be back into some more scrapping!

I have managed a little scrapping in this time and it was great to reflect on Austin's life so far! He is 5 months old tomorrow so I have still to add some photos into the book to finish it (the last month, as this book is of his first 6 months) but I thought I would share it anyway.

I have used 'My Minds Eye' - Breaking free paper, which might I add I LOVE!! I think that this brand of paper is quickly becoming a favourite of mine.



Now I just need to get my hands on another one of these books to do the next six months!!

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Beck, that little album is just too cute! What a sweet little idea for an album. I think that shape would be quite difficult to work with - you made it look easy x

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like that. Just add more pics :)