Saturday, November 14, 2009

PAPERIFIC IS HERE!!!

Sorry I have not been blogging lately. I am sure I will get back into the swing of things real soon! Austin is 6 months old on Monday and we have FINALLY finished the cold yo yo between the two of us that lasted 2 months! Of course this put me behind AGAIN... but I have been busy creating stuff for TM and Twiddleybits which I will share real soon.



BUT in the mean time if you want to see some of my recent work and work by the other girls on Twiddleybitz's design team, come check us out at Paperific this weekend. We are at booth 11. I will be doing some make and takes today and would love to see you and have a chat!

Enjoy your weekend everyone, and in the mean time I will share a new photo of my beautiful boy!

Yes he is sitting really well now and loves the new view on the world!

Have a great weekend everyone, and I will post some new stuff shortly!!

No comments: