Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Design Team stuff arriving at Tomorrow's Memories

Yes, I haven't forgotten about you all, I have just been SUPER busy running my classes as well as getting some new stuff done for Tomorrow's Memories and Twiddleybitz. I received a Pack from Tomorrow's Memories just over a week ago, and I have been busy having a play with all of the yummy stuff they sent me!! These girls really look after me with all the cool things (especially the boy paper) I get to play with. Below are what I came up with. Hope you like them...

This is a beautiful Dusty Attic Dress form... they are SOOO divine - just so delicate to work with. I didn't want to do too much to it as it would detract away from how beautiful it is. I painted the dress with some Ranger Distress Crackle paint and then embossed the stand with silver. Added some really tiny metal flowers and some ribbon for a little more of a girly touch.

Four gorgeous little cards that were SO easy to make, I just love them and wanted to keep them, but alas I will have to wait until they come back to me :(

I ABSOLUTELY loved working with this paper, and I knew Austin had a pair of overalls that besides being a size too big would just work SO well with it, so I dressed him in them and snapped away, the photos reminded me of his many cheeky smiles and personality that is showing SO much these days!


Lastly I did this layout using the ribbons from the March Ribbon Club ribbons. They are all on there!! It just suited this photo I took of Austin and his cousin Jett on Australia Day. I couldn't help but add the Australian Twiddleybitz pieces that I had been wanting to use for a while, they worked really well, and I even added my own design of a 7 pointed star made by cutting up some scrap Twiddleybitz chipboard I had left over from another project... good thing I am always cutting up bits and pieces!

Well I hope you enjoyed my latest share.... more to come REAL soon!

Classes are going really well and I already have some regulars which is nice... If you are interested in coming along, e-mail at beck@bceng.com.au for the new class schedule!

well, bye for now, hope you enjoy your weekend... I know I am!

xxxx

No comments: