Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feature on Belgian Inspiration Blog

A friend has just let me know that my work has been featured on a Belgian Inspiration Blog! I am absolutely blown away. I love to share my work, and never thought it would be reaching an audience in over there. Thanks Teresa for sharing.

If you would like to check out some of the amazing work in this blog (there is heaps!) Check it out via this link http://ideespleinscrap.canalblog.com/archives/inspiration_us/index.html It is in categories, and well scrapping has no language, so you don't need to understand French to see some beautiful work

xxxx

3 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Go Beck - your work is awesome, I'm not surprised it is reaching a world-wide audience.

Jo Kinder said...

How very cool Bec!! Congratulations!!

sandra said...

Wow! Congratulations Beck!
and thanks for a link to an inspirational site! Your amazing work looks perfectly at home there!

and thank you for your comment on my blog...and in answer to your question, yes it is my photo..I jag one every now and then ;-)