Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Guest Designer for Scraphaven Retreat in October


Unfortunately I don't have new stuff I can share this week as I have been busy working on another feature for an upcoming issue of Australian Scrapbook Ideas. I do however have some exciting news to share instead.

I have been asked to be the Guest Designer at Scraphaven's (shop is located in Sunbury VIC) retreat which is held in October. This will be a wonderful opportunity to teach to 40+ ladies in a lovely relaxed environment. There are currently two spots still available to attend the retreat at a cost of $190 so if you are interested in more details, feel free to e-mail Dianne Moon directly on sales@scraphaven.com.au. If you are wanting to know more about the happenings of the store also send her a message asking to receive the weekly newsletter.

Aside from battling colds this week we are doing well with Toby not wanting a feed during the night for the past two nights. I am hoping for a 3rd tonight which usually means a new routine (not including that feed) might be in place - and I start to get some decent sleep. He is growing fast though now being 8 weeks old, and he is smiling heaps. Here is a recent pic I took of him.
Enjoy your week everyone.
xxx

3 comments:

suzitee said...

He is just gorgeous Beck...and congratulations on the teaching gig!

Narelle said...

Fasntastic News re the Scraphaven retreat! I cant wait to take your class!!!

Beck Beattie said...

Thanks Susan and Thanks Narelle, I can't wait to come up with something extra special for you ladies! xxx