Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New DT cards soon to arrive at Tomorrows Memories

I have just finished some new work to go up at Tomorrows Memories (over in Perth Western Australia), and so I thought I would show some of it.  These are the cards I made using my pack of BoBunny goodness.  I really enjoyed working with the BoBunny Gabrielle Range, it is just so pretty.  I was finding it hard to part with these cards in the end, but I know I will eventually get them back and then I can give them to a special friend on their birthday.





I have use my Helmar liquid Scrap dots, Acid free glue and 450 quick dry adheasive on these cards, as I don't want any of those pretty embellishments coming off.  They are stuck on there for good!

I recently bought a typewriter and I am just LOVING using it to add what ever words I feel at the time.  It is working out really well for journaling.  I thought I would get use out of it - but I am getting even more use out of it than I thought, and it only cost me $30, only problems is now I want a bigger one LOL

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter Break xxx

No comments: