Sunday, June 19, 2011

Helmar & Best Creation team up to bring you some wonderful inspiration

This week I got to work with a brand of paper I had never before.  Helmar have teamed up over the last week to bring you some projects using Helmar and Best Creation papers.  Both teams have been busy creating Layouts, cards and off the page projects as part of a celebration of this partnership.  What goes along with this???  YES GIVEAWAYS!!

Here is my post that went live last night.  I couldn't believe just HOW much I enjoyed working with this paper in the end.  Starts would have to be my favorite for boy layouts and projects, and well this had an abundance of them!
I really got some extra dimension into this layout as seen in the pic below
My scrap dots got another MAJOR workout on this one as you can see how much was applied under the title!
I also used my Helmar V2 spray adhesive to help support the title and some of the cut out elements of the page such as the double star seen in this photo.
If you would like a little more detail on what I did to create this layout - check out my Helmar DT Blog post and for some more inspiration have a look though the blog in general.

Hope you have had a fantastic week - I know I have.

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Love this layout Beck. The colours work really well with the photo. Love the waves on the page - looks kinda like a curtain!!!

Lydell Quin said...

Hey Beck.....isnt it funny. The helmar teams list is quite a long one and I just dont know where the girls are from and just assume most are from the US.....Until I visited your blog just now, I did not realise you were from Australia!!!!! LOL.

I love your Page too BTW. Gorgeous boy page!!!