Thursday, November 10, 2011

The big announcement!

I am SOOO excited to be able to let the cat out of the bag (well have been for a couple of days now) that I have made the Helmar Design team for another term.  I am really excited to be able to continue to share my Helmar uses with all of the followers, and continue to promote 'in an official' way (I don't think I would ever stop promoting Helmar products - on the team or not!!).

So stay tuned for another 6 months of my Helmar Blog posts and competition shares!!

You can check out the list of awesomely talented ladies that have also made the team by heading over to the DT Blog on the official blog post here.

While you are there, check out the challenge for November by clicking here  the challenge is another beautiful sketch by Lydell and here is my take on it.

Well I hope you enjoyed my share today, and thanks for taking the time to read about my VERY exciting news :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachie Scraps Here said...

I just LOVE your page Bec... It's so soft & elegant ... Well done on making EVERYTHING...

madscrappertoo said...

Your work is fabulous!