Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An announcement....



Ok in yesterday's post I promised I'd make an announcement, and here it comes.  After over 3 years being on Design teams I have decided to make a major pull pack.




Over our Christmas break I did a great deal of thinking about what I wanted out of 2012 and I have decided that it is more family time and focus on my boys.  My boys are at an age that I can do so much with them and I know the years to come are just going to go quicker– I just don’t want to look back and say ‘gee I could have spent more time with them’.  

I will still be scrapping but for myself and without deadlines that I feel I have to meet because I have made a commitment to them.  

I have been VERY privileged and honoured to be part of the team at Tomorrow's Memories who saw something in my work that wanted them to ask me to be on their team of extremely talented ladies.  I have loved EVERY minute of my 3+ years on that team and have made some VERY dear friends as part of it.  

Although I have not long been on teams for Scrapware and Scraphaven, I have also enjoyed my time on those teams as well.  Both owners approached me about being on their teams to which I was also honoured.  I have met a whole lot of lovely ladies through both these teams, and I am sure to be around scrapping at Scraphaven on some friday nights as well as sharing future work using my stash of Scrapware chipboard!

You will still see my work appearing in Australian Scrapbook Ideas with more work yet to be published, as well as part of the Helmar USA team blog.  I will also still be posting here, but I can't make a commitment as so how often as I really want to put life first, for a little while at least. 

I LOVE my scrapping and well I couldn't give it up if I tried, just want to make sure I am making the memories as without them scrapbooking just isn't as much fun!  

Photobucket

2 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

This must have been a huge decision for you - well done on taking the brave step.
Knowing you, your productivity will increase LOL!
Good luck - must organise that catch up soon.

Carisa said...

I totally get that decision as I'm thinking about it as well. It's hard to do everything and then have the pressures of deadlines on top of it. I LOVE what I do and don't ever want to stop but I'm coming to that conclusion myself - I'm proud of you!! *hugs*