Thursday, May 31, 2012

April and May are busy times here...

Well it has been a very busy couple of months with 8 birthdays spanning over 6 weeks, two of which were my husband and son's!  That, along with a number of scrapping deadlines (now complete), has left me little free time.
I have been busy creating though (most of which I can't share yet), predominately with party decorations for my son's third birthday.
Here are some pictures from the special day





I will have an upcoming post on the Helmar blog to detail how I created all the decorations for his party as my Helmar definitely got a real work out!  The only think I didn't create with regard to the decorations are the balloons.  Even the cake (which was a train made from cardstock and patterned paper) got a Helmar workout!

Also earlier this month I attended the Mother's Day Crop for a cause with my mum.  It was great to have a day together scrapping away.  The theme of the day was 'pink' and this is a special photo of my mum and me captured on the day 

I also made some canvas' for my mum as part of her Mother's Day present.

Now that I have teased you.... you will have to pop back over the next few weeks for more posts :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tone-Lill said...

Love the cardboard train you made, what a great idea!
The canvas' look fantastic too
Have a fantastic creative week :))